Friday, May 19, 2006

Top RPG Games of the Summer

This day will be the last day that I'll be able to post something on this blog (I'm fresh out of money, and I won't be able to get my allowance until the 9th of June, when we tour the first years), so I'll post as much as I can for now.

This is a list of my favorite RPG games that I've played this summer, along with the reasons why I like them.

5: Philippine Ragnarok Online
-It's a real great game where you can converse with others, kill monsters, and live out your virtual life. But beware, the Philippine version holds a lot of scammers who are always happy to trick gullible players, especially those Acolytes/Priests/High Priests who say that they'll warp you, but when you give them your money, they flee.

4: FLYFF; FLY For Fun (Free For Life)
-It's a nice MMORPG that lets you take to the sky once you reach level 20, or something. It's well built with lush graphics and easy controls, but best of all, it's free for life!!!

3: Tales of Legendia
-Ah yes, another Tales game. It's really breathtaking with fully rotational surroundings, enchanting BGMs, and cute character designs. Also, let's not forget the fact that it's equipped with greatly made anime cutscenes to give the story a nice kick.

2: Valkyrie Profile 2; Silmeria
-It's not out yet, but just one look at the trailer and the previous game, it's going to be great! A lot of gamers are excitedly anticipating its release!

1: FullMetal Alchemist; The Girl who Trascended God
-I love this game! Transmute there, transmute here. Although the English version isn't out yet, the Japanese one is very promising! Thanks to my cousin Kazuyuki-oniichan for sending me a copy!

That's about it for this post.

1 comment:

furei kinoko said...

persona series, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeee..............