Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hmmm... Persona 4 <3

Hmmmm, I wonder if blogger will let me put up a code... Hell yeah, it will! Nyahahah.

Anyway, currently playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, and I have to say, this game is just.... AWESOME. I've never played a game as enjoyable as this! The story is well written, the voice acting is superb, gameplay makes you come back for more... Oh what more can I ask for??

My current favorite character is Yosuke. He is your typical city kid with a knack for what's in, yet still manage to hold on to what's right in the world. Plus, he's the main source of humor in this game anyways =D... Again, hello to Yuri Lowenthal, his voice actor... Ah Yuri, I hear you everywhere >_>; BTW the main guy, Seta Souji (semi-official name) is voiced by Johnny Bosch... again.

So, without further ado, a Yosuke-filled Happy New Year to all!


The song below is Persona 4's main battle theme (YES, battle theme! It has lyrics!), "Reach Out to the Truth." Enjoy!



No comments: