Wednesday, April 12, 2006

About me

First of all, my name's Abby. I'm known as those names in the following communities:

Fanfiction.net: EdElric745 (www.fanfiction.net)

YouTube.com: a745 (www.youtube.com)

HeroTVForums: Stellar979 (www.herotv.proboards57.com/index.cgi)

SEEDGenesisForums: Stellar979 (www.seedgenesis.net)

Friendster.com: Abby (www.friendster.com)

AdventureQuest: stellar979 (www.battleon.com)

NeoPets: potpot979 (www.neopets.com)

GAIAOnline: abby745 (www.gaiaonline.com)

RCTech.net: a745 (www.rctech.net)

RagnarokOnline: †Abby_979† (www.ragnarok.ph)

LevelUp!: Abby745 (www.levelupgames.ph)

As you guys can see from the websites above, I'm from the Philippines!

I like:

food: Filipino food!

color: lemon yellow

books: Harry Potter

anime: mostly all

places: Japan! And my school, for some reason...

school: Siena College QC

hangouts: Internet cafes

games: all RPGs! and MMORPGs!!!

Am an avid player of:

Ragnarok Online

RF Online

Priston Tale

Adventure Quest

FF series

Well, that's all that I can think of today!

No comments: